Arbor Quantitative Analytics (‘AQA’) uses an innovative method of evaluating market momentum and the persistence of trends. In contrast to other technical research, AQA’s algorithmic approach emphasizes consistency and minimizes human bias.
- AQA offers support and resistance zones across multiple time periods, offering value to both short term traders and long term investors.
- AQA’s algorithmic pattern recognition approach derives probabilities that support and resistance zones will be tested and will hold, offering clients a unique trading edge.
- AQA covers over 140 markets including global fixed income, equities, commodities, currencies and commodities.
AQA offers several ways for clients to access our research
- AQA Charting Application – updated daily with zones and probabilities.
- Probability reports with zones and probabilities for widely followed markets.
- Daily Commentary highlighting key zones and potential opportunities for the following day.
- AQA Digest offers select daily commentary and other noteworthy markets with an emphasis on US equities and ETFs.
To learn more about us, or request a free trial, click here or on the “Contact” link to the below and one of our representatives will get back to you.